Utilities Customer Service

New Trash Schedule Begins April 3

For more information regarding the new trash pickup schedules please refer to the following documents:

New Trash Schedule Letter to Citizens from SCOEA (PDF)

New Trash Schedule FAQ and Maps (PDF)


You can now make credit card payments over the phone by calling 866-224-6372. Payments may be made via drop box at City Hall, or pay online.


The Customer Service Department is responsible for processing new connects, disconnect requests, transfers, balance inquiries, payment extensions and agreements, leak adjustments, Insufficient Checks, new meter taps, new construction electrical services, construction portable water meters, Friday requests for electric, plumbing, and mechanical inspections, general account inquiry and much more. We also answer all Customer Service calls related to billing for Waste Connections questions.

For All New Customers

All customers requesting new service must: Fill out an Application for Utility Service (PDF) and bring it to City Hall along with 2 Forms of I.D. One of which should be in the form of a valid state or federal government-issued identification card, such as a state-issued driver's license, state issued identification card, a U.S. government issued passport or visa, or a U.S. military identification card, all of which must contain a photograph of the customer and one other form which may be a birth certificate, voter registration card, or Native American tribal document.

All customers transferring from one house (serviced by Duncan Utilities) to another (serviced by Duncan Utilities) will need to fill out the Application for Utility Service and bring two forms of I.D. containing a photograph of the customer to City Hall.

Connect & Transfers

Connects and transfers may require a deposit. Contact our office to inquire. Renters will need a valid lease agreement from the landlord. Homeowners will need the proof of ownership or closing paperwork for the property.