What should I do if I lose my animal?

Animal Control has a Lost and Found number.  Please call this number and leave all your information.  Be sure to leave a description of your animal, where it was lost and a good contact number.  The Lost and Found number is 580-252-6608.

Show All Answers

1. Are city tags required for my animal?
2. Can I have chickens at my residence?
3. Are pit bulls automatically euthanized if impounded by Animal Control?
4. How do I get my dog out of impound?
5. Why can’t I buy the rabies vaccination from rural lifestyle retail stores and give the shot to my animal myself?
6. If I have an animal problem in my neighborhood, who do I call?
7. What should I do if I lose my animal?
8. Is Animal Control part of the Stephens County Humane Society?
9. Can I have a pot belly or mini pig in city limits?
10. Can I have a snake?